Monday, May 21, 2007

Completion and Creation

That just about sums up what the last several weeks have been for me. Completing tasks, projects, accountabilities, programs, and endeavors...and creating new ones.

Tonight's homily by Father JBoy, to celebrate the Feast of the Ascencion, spoke about that - episozomene, in particular, or completion, which leads to ascensio, or ascencion. In other words, the prerequisite of moving on to a higher plane is completion of a task. When what needs to be done gets done properly, in time and in substance, there opens up a clearing for the next task at hand.

Completion and creation. I just completed my assisting accountabilities in two seminars (oh YEAH) and my leadership program (which means I've completed the whole Landmark Education Curriculum for Living in a span of eight months!), aside from one other supervising accountability and a program in Japan.

In "life," I've also just successfully completed an editing job, and a legal project. I also completed - albeit in the sense of termination - a business partnership that was not within my own realm of possibilities from the get-go.

Which now leaves me free to create a lot of new stuff; and, consciously or otherwise, that's what I've been taking on. New accountabilities in Landmark Education that I haven't taken on before, new projects for the businesses I'm already operating and a whole new business enterprise that's full of promise. New perspectives, new openings - even new relationships and new views of old ones. And, due to the completion, none of the old baggage weighing me down.

Now that's what life's about: completion and creation. You just gotta love that!

No comments: