Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wellness

I'm OFF IT! The sickness, that is. Funny how a single conversation can spell the whole difference.

The symptoms I'd written about earlier went the congested-respiratory-system way. There was a heaviness in my chest, a general experince of malaise and unwellness, just not being OK, physically.

But trust my committed listener to get to the root of all this - of why I wasn't at full power, of what I'd been suppressing (hence the congestion), of why I wasn't completely alive and well.

In the course of the conversation, natumbok namin. Without getting into the details, I had myself BACK in possibility, fully enlivened, ready to take on the infinite. Healed, and complete. Praise God for providing that. :-)

I'm fully charged and ready to go! The lights of possibility are on and at full wattage. MERALCO, send me the bill!

No comments: